Sunday, August 5, 2012

Author Johnny Bryan Giles on Social Media for Business

My name is Johnny Bryan Giles and I am the author of a book titled Social Media "How To's" that work! As a professional business consultant, business plan writer and social media strategy developer I have a passion for helping my client reach their goals! A large part of most businesses success is in their ability to use social media properly. Click this image to buy my book for $21 and you will quantum leap your social media skills in a simple and easy to understand way!

Photobucket

You can also visit my site dedicated to promoting my books at;
http://authorjohnnybryangiles.wordpress.com

Having a good understanding on how to use social media to promote you business, project or venture will impact your own natural evolution in its use. My book was written by me to "jump start" your understanding of how to use the social media platforms that are most popular today! I love what I do and have a passion for helping others! Thank you for buying my full color book on social media! Author JB Giles Social media "How To's" that work!

No comments:

Post a Comment